Friday, January 2, 2009

Holidays are over...phew!!

I don't know if anyone else feels the same, but I am exhausted!! Worn out!! What a fun holiday season we had at our home, but I am sure glad to have it behind me. I was so ready to move on that I took my christmas decorations down on the 26th- in the morning even.. I love it until it is over and then I am ready for "normal"..Our kids had a great christmas and we were able to spend lots of time with extended family which is the best present we can give our kids because we have amazing families. Some of my favorite memories of this Christmas will be the nativity scenes that were recreated at 3 different family get-togethers. My kids loved that so much. I also loved watching Luke, Tanner and Maddie negotiate a gingerbread house by themselves. Maddie almost had an anxiety attack!! I also really enjoyed staying in my pajamas for 2 entire days at my mom's house. Overall, we are just very blessed. We hope that all of you, our family and friends know of our love and concern for you and pray that you will have a wonderful and happy New Year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews