
To all of my family and blog friends:
Why am I the only person who blogs on a regular basis??
I get so irritated with you all when I sit myself down for a few moments of light reading and catching up and a bit of blog stalking and ..
NO!
NOTHING!
NADA!!
Seriously!
I really, really love those of you who have private blogs that I actually have to log in to find out if you have posted. Oh, how I love to tickle the keypads of my keyboard to reach your.. oh-so-private blog and then... well, of course... no posts for me.
Sometimes I wish I could know more people who actually blog and care about those of us (ME) who love to read blogs.
Hmmm....I think I may be a bit hormonal.

Yes, yes. That is it. As Todd would say, "The wicked witch has mounted her broom!" (shut up, you stupid, stupid man who has no uterus, thus NO SAY!!!!!.)

I would appreciate it if you, my people, would please mark this day on your calender and make a note for next month, say.. 28 days from now.. could you please flippin' make an entry in your freakin' blog? And could you not talk about french fries or pie??? Maybe have a nice discussion about soothing rain or the benefits of heating pads on one's uterus which is in a freakin' contraction measuring a 9.7 on the uterine Richter scale.. Hmm... here's another idea...
JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU DID THAT DAY!! WHAT DID YOUR KIDS SAY?? WHAT DID YOUR HUSBAND DO (OR NOT DO)?? DID YOU ACCIDENTALLY PEE YOURSELF WHEN JUMPING ON THE TRAMPOLINE?? oh yeah, that was me...
OR... you could tell me how wonderful your lover is and what a sweet poem your honor student wrote or how you won a freakin' million dollars because you are perfect and your life is perfect and .... whoopsie, daisy, my uterus just exploded....
I know, I am a loser and I need to get a life other that reading blogs of people who don't actually post on their blogs. I am just really that desperate for distraction.
You thought the world was going to end today.. No, Stacy just started her monthly womanly cycle.
May 21st, 2011... We will never forget...

![]()
7 comments:
this post was for me. i suck, i really do. i think i need to hire someone to update my blog regularly for me. do you want to do it and then you can read it and pretend like it is all new information?
I seriously DON'T miss my period AT ALL! I don't miss the mood swings, feeling like crap (looking that way too) other than craving chocolate, live without a uterus is awesome! That being said, I figure if I update my blog once a month I'm doing well!
Hmmm, maybe it is hormonal, so if I don't update is that because I don't have the right hormones anymore?
hey i blog! i've even blogged about pms before! :O)
it sucks doesn't it!!!
Thanks for reminding me of the fun I am missing out on, and will eventually enjoy once more!
I have been warned and the calendar has been marked!
...sending you dark chocolate condolences!
Haha!! What an awesome post!!!
But seriously...thanks for the little pep talk. I totally need to be more committed to my blog.
I try....but it bugs me too when I go to other people's blogs and they haven't posted anything...SERIOUSLY annoying!!!
Post a Comment