Friday, December 12, 2008
Fun day
Today we had a very busy (but fun) day. We had the kids and dogs pictures taken by a friend of ours in the ward. What a workout to try to get all kids smiling and happy and 2 dogs cooperating. Needless to say, it was quite interesting. Todd is like most men,very anti-pictures, even when he is not in the picture. But being the good husband that he is, he came along to help me wrangle all of the little rascals. I don't know that I will ever be able to get all of us presentable for an entire family picture...I am just glad that it went well and that I don't have to do it again for awhile. Right after pictures, we had doctors appointments, stop at the store, and then dinner preparations- I made Todd's favorite to make up for having to help with pictures- and then Tanner basketball practice and finally running Maddie to her friend's house for a movie night. Babies are in bed now and all is peaceful, except for Todd feeding the dogs candy and diet coke, just to see what they will do. For the most part, it was a typical day. We are blessed beyond measure and love our crazy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children
No comments:
Post a Comment