Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two buddies


What a pair! This was taken at our family Halloween Party at Aunt Jodi's house. Luke loves to play with his daddy and I am sure glad he has him. It is very hard for this mom to take time out of my busy day to just sit and play. I can do it for a few minutes and then I feel like I need to do a dish or fold a towel or pick up a toy...I am so thankful my kids have a wonderful father who loves them and spends time playing with them. When he watches them, I come home and usually the house is only semi-clean, but the kids are happy and they tell me all about the games they have played with dad. I know that my children are very blessed to have at a dad who lets them play tackle, who lifts them up on the fridge to jump off, who plays cars and dollies, etc ... Daddy, they love you and I love you. You are a good man.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews