Saturday, February 23, 2013

Birthday and Valentine Heaven


Just a bit about me..

I like raspberries.
I love tarts.
I love Raspberry tarts that I made for Valentines Day.
I think I am cool.
That's all, for now.


Oh yah..
A bit more..
I love bacon.
Especially, when accompanied by heart pancakes and whipped cream.


And also...

Did you know that my favorite place to vacation is HAWAII?
Well, it is.
And I will be there in about 10 weeks.
Yah, I am awesome like that.




P.S.

I have the cutest kids on the block.
And the best purses on the street, too.



P.P.S.

I AM REALLY OLD.

And finally,

I received 2 birthday cakes for my surprise party.
Tanner was not to be bothered to put on a shirt for my surprise party.
It would have been a surprise if he would have actually covered his ninnies for once.

Everyone say "hi" to his cute little areolas! 




2 comments:

Sara said...

hi tanner's areolas and luke's long legs (man- his legs are getting long!) hi sweet sadie and hi birthday girl with lots of candles!

Cam said...

Hawaii sounds heavenly. Those plane prices don't look too shabby either....maybe I ought to look into it. Don't tell Kevin I'm scheming again.
Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews