"Mom, come quick! Sophie had diarrhea all over the laundry room!"
I hate everyone. Especially everyone with diarrhea.
After cleaning up that fun fudgy mess, I decontaminated myself and started baking Maddie's birthday cheesecake.
And, in full idiot style, I overfilled my pan and got to clean this mess up the same morning.
I hate everyone. Especially everyone with birthdays.
Then.. we packed up our Redneck selves and drove to the farm. We met fellow Rass Rednecks there and this is set up--just like out of a Duck Dynasty episode (the best show on TV, by the way).
Ya got your Easy-up's,
yer picnic tables,
yer folding chairs and camp chairs..
Then ya gotta have some good ole water balloon fun..
It wouldn't be Redneck if it didn't include a swimming hole or mud hole as it were.
I really hope it is mud and not cow pie juice.. Can a human get cow hepatitis?
Yes, the answer is yes..
However, we are not human..We are Rednecks! We eat hepatitis for lunch! (well, not really)
We Rednecks love to lounge.
And watch our prodigy play in cow juice.
Sai going all out on one of his Redneck tricks. Be damned you hepatitis!!
Do not kid yourself..
Cute little butt cheek will not be contained!
Koy with a monster Redneck flop..
Luke, Mia and Anna listened to me when I told them to go get Todd wet.
Why, OH WHY? would they listen to me.
My favorite picture of Todd in all of the history of Toddness..
Someone is going to die..
Luke.
That would be Luke dying.
Of cow hepatitis.
Luke was very distraught when he got his diagnosis: Death by father by way of cow juice.
You may think he is throwing a fit, but because he has been taught better than that, he is actually saying a prayer. Shut up. He really really really is.
And this was Ms Sadie Grace coming to get her momma wet.
Oh what fun us Rednecks have.
You know you are jealous!




1 comment:
Soooo fun!!!
Post a Comment