And spray painting shirts for the little ones...
One of my favorite spots ever.. String Lake. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! I think my little monster might be pouting in this picture because he couldn't go with the older girls on a ride around the lake. Gotta love that pouting face!
Pretty much a river monster. My son is so brave--he totally could have his own show on Discovery Channel.
I mean, it was really such a great afternoon. The water was warm(ish) and the sun was shining. Kids were happy and content to try to kill fish and paddle around the lake. It is not deep as you can tell from the pictures. There is one rock that the kids got to climb and then jump off, but for the most part very shallow. And really the views are indescribably gorgie!!
I will be back String Lake, you mark my words!



1 comment:
Looks heavenly!
Post a Comment