
Sadie Grace..the child I always knew I would have. What a little imp you are and the joy that you have brought into our home is overwhelming at times. You are so patient with me as I kiss you hundreds of times each day..I hope you will always be so patient.. I know we are in for quite a ride with you--eating my deodorant, scrubbing your hands with the dirty toilet brush, dumping out the dogs water and playing in it, climbing up on the table to dance around, emptying every drawer in your room then looking at me with this surprised look on your face "meth?!" (mess). Everyday I chuckle inside as I try to get things done around the house. It is like a sitcom I am living. But I love this sitcom and I love my family and I realize I am blessed without measure..
3 comments:
I am sorryit toook me so ling to get back to you! My computer is not working and I only get to use Jody's laptop every once in a while... and I have been extremely busy (grrr)! So it looks like yo figured out how to get your playlist on. Your blog is cute and I am excited for one more to look at :)
That is Heather btw!
Hey very cute blog!! Glad to see you jumped on the bandwagon too!!
Post a Comment