
Can I just say that Rascal Flatts is the best band ever!! Maddie and I were given FREE tickets... (ninth row even-so freakin awesome) and we just had the best time. Let me just say that Jessica Simpson (opened) is not fat... maybe she could stand to do a few sit ups, but really who among us wouldn't die to look like her on a bad day. She is really a super ditz... Forgot the lyrics to one of her songs (that she wrote). She even said it happens every show (why admit it sister?). I will include a video &/or picture as soon as figure out how to download stuff from my phone.
More funny luke-isms:
Luke: I need to go potty!
Todd: I'll help you sit, now hold your penis down (YES!! HE SITS... YE WHO ARE JUDGING HAVE NOT HAD BOYS YET)
Luke: I peed all over the bafroom fwoor (bathroom floor), dad.
Todd: (totally disgusted, as if he has never peed on himself) Luke, why didn't you hold your penis down like I told you to?
Luke: I couldn't because my penis was frustrated... (hmm...i don't know what that means coming from a 3 year old)
The other day I was on the computer (stupid freakin facebook) and Luke was supposed to be napping downstairs in his room. Tanner was downstairs playing HALO on the x-box and it must have disturbed Luke. He came up in my bedroom and asked me if he could wake up (so cute) and if he could play "hayo" with "tanno". I said he could.. (Stop the judging.. I was facebooking..) He went downstairs and a few minutes later was back. "Tanno won't yet me pway hayo mom" Again, I was not really giving him the eye contact he was so deserving and wanting because of the evil temptations of wall-to-wall ing people. I said, "Go down and tell tanner that I said he needs to let you play for a minute." Luke scampers down the stairs ready to do battle with this new piece of information. So sad, he comes back in just a few seconds. (dejected little voice) "Mom he still won't yet me pway." I didn't look up (I just had a friend request...) I just said.."honey, give me a minute and i will go talk to him." He sat quietly by me for about 15 seconds (a new record) and then said in a frustrated voice.."i don't evew (ever) get to pway hayo. I hate my yife (life)" Yes my 3 year old hates his life. Hmm... someone needs some counseling (ME)
2 comments:
Love the peeing thing. Its the same over here with Jace and yes Randal gets totally disgusted too. Like its THAT big a deal. Men!!
what the heck!?! i am so jealous! i didn't know that you guys went to rascal flatts and without me. sounds like fun!
i am happy to see that you saw your picture on my blog. i laughed the whole time i was uploading it...hehehe
Post a Comment