Thursday, March 5, 2009

LUKE HAS MORE PENIS ISSUES

Lets just say I am a very busy mom.  Very frenzied, actually.  Most of the time I am trying to do multiple things at once.. c'mon all you MOMS, give me an AMEN!  So anyway, I am always rushing and maybe I don't always finish my tasks... Today when I was helping Luke get dressed, I pulled up his lightning mcqueen big boy undies, and moved on to the pants.  Luke  gave a little gasp and then a chuckle and a giggle.  "Mom!  Wait!  My peeny is trying to escape!"  I looked and his little bitty manhood was sticking up straight out of the waistband.  To tell the truth, it is not the first time I have done this horrendous thing to his "peeny".  I hope he forgives me.. not only for squashing his tiny "peeny" but for telling all of his "peeny" stories to the world..

1 comment:

Sara said...

i am laughing because i have seen you do this to him before...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews