Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I could eat you..

List of things I have eaten since 5:00 p.m.
1. Tilapia
2. Fresh corn on the cob
3. Cheddar Biscuit
4. Strawberry Shortcake
5. Grapes
6. Cherries
7. Poptart (just the edges, I hate the middle, even when starving)
8. my child's leftover shortcake
9. Popcorn
10. bowl of cereal

Yes, I could eat you. I am STARVING!! No, not on a diet (stupid, stupid word)! I am just pre-menstruating. Does that happen to you?? I might die. Masher and Sophie look like big giant potroasts... Sick!! Sick and wrong. But, it would solve lots of my problems--no more doggie issues, my belly would be full and I could add to my food storage. I wonder if dogs have 'bacon' on them...?? Hmmm... bacon... if you'll excuse me I must find an axe...

11. BACON...

This is what they would look like in the oven. They are such cute potroasts..

2 comments:

Sara said...

you are sick, but really really funny. your life would be simpler if you would just eat them.

Keely said...

At night, I sit on the couch with my laptop and read your blog, and it ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud. Then Aaron will ask "what are you laughing at?" So I just tell him "I'm just reading Stacy's blog again...it's soooo funny!!!"
You are a funny girl. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews