Friday, July 10, 2009

My life is very strange...



Somedays are just weird. Like the day you go to work at physical therapy and start to treat a patient and her bag starts wiggling and out pops a 3month old kangaroo. Isn't that just the strangest of days?? The joey (yes, I watch animal planet) is a therapy animal itself. Our patient, takes him to care centers to be loved and held by the folks staying there. It was the most gentle animal I think I have ever held. I felt a bit like Jeff Corwin or Steve Irwin, except that I was not in the jungle and the animal was wearing a diaper.

3 comments:

Sara said...

what a cute little thingie! where do you get a joey and what do you feed it???

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, do I miss you! Really, I need to make a title on my blog that says "Need a laugh?" and then put your blog under it! I love you and your crazy sense of humor that can lift ANYONE up!!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh that thing is cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews