Here is the family playing in the water. The pool was quite an adventure for the little ones. They decided they wanted to cliff jump off the decorative rocks at the deep end. Both Luke and Sadie jumped off approximately 6 feet. They have started their BASE jumping hobby already. Actually, it started about a year ago when Todd made them jump off top of the fridge.

Yes, that is my precious baby boy Luke jumping off a slippery rock into the deep cold waters. Note the smile on his face.

This is Ms Sadie Grace. This is an intermediate jump. I didn't get a picture of her doing the expert jump because I was too freaked out. I had to be in the water with Todd, just in case he happened to miss her and I had to step in and save her.
So after an evening of swimming and cliff jumping we were all tuckered out so we crashed on the floor at Joanne's. This is what that looked like at 6:00 a.m. the next morning.


Luke slipping in the playpen. He insisted.

Yes, bright and early we were on the road again. We made several stops along the way, one in Primm, Nevada. We got there at about 9:00 a.m. and were saddened to see that the roller coaster didn't open until 10:00 a.m. So I snapped a photo of the kids in the parking lot and away we went...

We realized very early on that this would be an expensive trip. We averaged 7-8 miles to the gallon!! We were towing our trailer and that just did us in. We probably could have taken the entire family to Europe, first-class, for the same money it cost to fill our tank 64 times on this trip. Oh well...
3 comments:
Ok, you are hilarious. I'm still cracking up...
LOL stacey! and this is why we declined the camping and opted for a SMALLISH studio condo w/shower and toilets....at 40 something, it's the only way to go~
can't wait to hear all the details...
Post a Comment