My attempt at halloween pancakes.. had choc chip faces and halloween sprinkles with green sprinkles for the stem.. I know they are hideous and would make Martha Stewart gasp in horror, but they made my kids smile so that is all that matters!
Sadie with her pumpkin pancake
Luke with his Spider pumpkin (he is SpiderMan you know) and T-man with his barfing pumpkin (he is a teenager you know)
This is what Todd used to "carve" his Alien pumpkin.
It was a gorgeous day (finally!) so we got to take the mess outside
Luke with his scary face
Sadie with her Kitty pumpkin.. Maddie slaved over this for at least an hour
Miss Dorothy with Todo. She loved her little basket that she got to carry around.
We got to visit Steph's Family. We sure miss them and had a great Halloween visit.
My sweet adopted daughter "Tannika" She has quite a figure and quite a sense of style that is all her own. She got several comments as she trick or treated, one that really troubled her.. ("nice body, lady")
I think he might have enjoyed it. Especially wearing his sister's bra and donning mauve lipstick. Actually, I don't know who was more troubled, Maddie or Tanner. Maddie was thoroughly disgusted that his skin would touch her bra and Tanner freaked out as I put it on him. "Hurry up and put the stuffing in so it's not touching me!!" Then the most freakish comment came after the trick or treating--Tanner said to Maddie "I think I sweated a bit in your bra, Maddie" Todd said it best when he stated.."I never thought I would hear such words come out of your mouth and I it troubles me that I have heard them now. Please never say that again."
Sadie was way excited to get some "nanny"
Grandma and Grandpa came to see us.. They are so awesome
Tannika and Grandma getting to know each other
The free-for-all starting right in front of the stairs
2 comments:
Sadie's costume... I want to die.
sadie couldn't be cuter and neither could tanner (which is just wrong!)looks like a fun day! martha called and wants your recipe.
Post a Comment