Monday, November 2, 2009

My 100th post ... waaa hooo.....

I think I have seasonal depression.  It is 3 p.m. and I am still in my pajamas (no bra) and so are my kids(no bras on them either).  I can't seem to make any headway in getting dressed.  I mean, there seem to be some days that it is just like, "what's the point?" 

I did do a few things today.  I brushed my teeth and washed my face.  I then did the same for my children.  I am awesome.  Then I took down my Halloween decorations.  Kinda sad.  Put up my Thanksgiving decorations.  Reconsidered my invitation to have Thanksgiving at our house this year (what was I thinking?).  Remembered that the next decorations I will be putting up will be Christmas.  Maybe that is why I am depressed.  I think I will rename Seasonal Affective Disorder .. henceforth it will be Seasonal/Holiday Induced Depression or SHID for short.  

This SHID is really got a hold of me.  I hope I make it through the next few months.  

My children are hungry.  I guess it's time to get up and order some takeout.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH....1:30 am and I'm laughing my butt off....I'm sure the kiddos will come walking out any minute wondering why the heck mom is laughing SO LOUD! I LOVE YOU and I seriously cannot say that enough! Can I take your kids pictures at least once every couple of months so that I can see you and visit with you?

stacy said...

Ditto sister.. I am praying you move to south jordan if you ever decide to move.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews