I am in serious need of some Vitamin D therapy, so I spent a few hours outdoors with my children today. Heaven knows with this crazy Utah weather when I will be able to do that comfortably again. I have had it with winter. It seems that we have had a winter for about 2 years straight now. I am just plain OVER it!!
So today, we played on the tramp. Mostly, I try to avoid jumping of any sort, but today I made an exception (I didn't drink for 6 hours before and I made sure to empty my bladder and place a large maxi securely in place). We laughed and laughed and jumped and jumped. My kids are funny little creatures and I am so happy that I stopped being a LAME & BORING mom and had some fun with them. Of course, I had to snap a few hundred pictures of them doing their thing. I wish there was a way to bottle their joy and energy and laughter...
The best part of the day was given to me by my little Lukifer..
I was sitting on the grass, petting Sophie and watching the kids on the trampoline. Sophie became a bit too amorous with me (started humping) and I expressed my displeasure by pushing her away and yelling at her to stop. Luke, looking down on me from the tramp, yells "Don't tell her to stop! Poor Sophie! You can hump me Sophie! I like when you hump me!"
Holy crap! What am I raising? Obviously he could use some direction, but I was too busy laughing at the little devil to give anything useful.
![]()
1 comment:
looks like fun, although i am like you...must avoid jumping...and sneezing. jake was happy to see pictures of sophie. i am sure that he feels the same way as luke.
Post a Comment