
Another historical fiction, which are my favorite, in case you didn't know!
I love historical fiction because there is usually 0 to few swear words and not as much raunchy sex, although in this book there is some references to body parts and nasty roman sex, but it is seriously, I think, a PG book.
Why don't books come with ratings? I think I should start a book rating system. This is how it would go...
SDB- STUPID: DON'T BOTHER
HF- HISTORICAL FICTION, OBVIOUSLY A MUST-READ
BYS- BRING YOUR SHARPIE because there are lots of swear words to mark out for future readers
TH- TISSUE HANDY? Such as Sister's Keeper..
IFLDS- INAPPROPRIATE FOR LDS readers (coffee drinking, Sunday recreational activities, etc... are portrayed)
PPMT- PRIVATE PARTS MAY TINGLE (equivalent to a NC-17.. I would never read these!)
3 comments:
PPMT - haha! hillarious! you are crazy my sis. i agree that books need ratings and that i need to read this book. i guess there is no PPMT in it?
I'm eating lunch while I'm reading this and seriously no joke, just spit some food out from laughing at your ppmt rating!! I just read two books this past week (both recommended by Lds women) and both had the f-bomb and a little sex scene. So wish they came with ratings!
Stace,
You should patent your book ratings! Also (because you have all the time in the world to do this) you must share all your many reading adventures with us, and by us I mean me! It's called "good reads", and you can post books read, currently reading and to-read, and of course, it allows the opportunity to use your very cool rating system!!
Post a Comment