Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mill B "hike"



Now that is a walking stick!  Three-pronged effect...




Sadie is wearing not a princess dress, but a pen.  She is a professional 
business woman today.  I just love it.


Tanner is gone to Neola.  Has been gone way too long.  Will be back on Tuesday, just in time to go to trek on Wednesday.  So Sad!! 

Maddie was at Grandma Jeanne's having a good talk with Grandpa and Grandma about LIFE.  I am so glad to have such wonderful people in my kids lives!  Everyone needs a pep talk by their grands every once in awhile.  

We (Todd, me and the baby rugrats)  had such a wonderful little hike (a stroll on a paved walkway) up Big Cottonwood Canyon. The water was so impressively scary.  I made my kids stay AWAY, far FAR AWAY! 

It was a gorgeous afternoon with my beautiful babies.  The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Maddie and Tanner there.. 

LOVE EM ALL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews