For some odd reason we played football with our soccer ball..
Is it wrong for me to want to put Luke in football at age 5? Don't answer that...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I can't imagine going to anything football or watching anything football related :) I'm thinking I would be bored out of my mind so I don't know how you do it!!!
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
1 comment:
I can't imagine going to anything football or watching anything football related :) I'm thinking I would be bored out of my mind so I don't know how you do it!!!
Post a Comment