Saturday, July 9, 2011

"Up" house in Herriman Parade of Homes




Super cute, dontcha think?

My kids want to know when we will be moving in.



3 comments:

kwgirl said...

I read about this house in the paper. So did you go through it? Looks totally cool!

Sara said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

My kids love it too....me...well, it is creative but I need my brown/tan stucco or wood.....I know...SOOOO BORING AM I :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews