A photo session with no complaining.
In the snow.
No-I did not ask my husband.
That would have been a Christmas miracle.
My kids were good sports about my wish.
All except the tall one, with the 1/2 smile.
He has taken over his Dad's role as
"I-will-never-be-happy-while-being-photographed" person.
He was very annoyed, but with gentle reminders from his
kind and patient mother that he was ruining my Christmas, he almost smiled..like 3 times!
So despite the Arctic chill in the air, we proceeded with our my plans.
It was a fun 10 minutes and I got a few fun shots (2 out of 342 pictures, is that bad?).
It was worth all of the drama and "Tanner, so help me, I am going to beat you!"
I love these precious souls with all of my heart,
and really they have already given me the best life--let alone Christmas--
that anyone could ever have.
Probably my favorite of the 2 girls.
Sadie and her snow buck teeth..

![]() |
| Sweet little Lukifer |
Sweet little family
![]() |
| Luke giving me his heart... |


These hearts caused much confusion and laughter..
Lots of "What do we do with these?"
And, "I dropped mine in the snow!"
and, "Sophie is trying to eat my heart!"
and "This is dumb.." (Tanner)
Notice Sophie's gigantic rear end.
We laughed and laughed because we couldn't get her to turn around.
After several moments of frustration, I gave up
like I so often do, recognizing that..
THIS IS MY LIFE...
4 PERFECTLY IMPERFECT CHILDREN
AND AN OVERWEIGHT DOG WHO LIKES TO POINT
HER BUTT AT WHOEVER WILL LOOK.
QUICKLY LOOK!
IT'S SOPHIE'S FACE!
or is it her bum...?
We love you, Sophie.
Your fat bum and stinky breath make us happy.
Then, I said the most awful words heard to Maddie.. Snowball fight! Boys against the girls!!
![]() |
| Cute little college girl |




























2 comments:
So cute! Love it! Seriously...tanner with his half smile.
Did 'our' boy grow a couple of inches since Thanksgiving? I love your photo shoot, Stace...love those cute kids of yours!
My kids are asking for them...
Post a Comment