Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Elf on Shelf Fun



Chillin' in bed, listening to Christmas jams..


Reading a Christmas book to Sophie on her princess bed..



Attempting football..


Climbing up to look under Santa's robe..


Tryouts for the Rockettes..




Got a hold of my phone and photobombed us all
while we were sleeping!




Planking on Sophie



Fred likes to mess with Luke..



Bottled up..

Another date night with Barbie..


On the computer, writing a note to the kids..


I love that elf.
Look what he wrote to Maddie and Todd and I.


My personal favorite..
Miss Universe Pageant,
where he was the head judge.




Winner's Circle at the Derby..


Shaving (whoops, he cut himself!)


2nd runner up-
Adam and Eve and the Forbidden Fruit.
See the evil serpent?


I love the spinach leaf coverings..


Toasting himself and some bread for breakfast.


Patrolling the skies of our living room..



2 comments:

Diana said...

So darn cute! Thanks for the smile this morning Fred. He really is very ingenious!

Sara said...

hehehe. i love that creepy guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews