Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I almost forgot how to do this...

Yeah. For my 3 followers, I am sure you have been waiting with bated breath for me to blog again. HA! I don't know what has happened to me, but I really am suckin it up with my blog lately.  So, here I go.. I will try to catch myself up.


End of Year Field Trips with Sadie and Luke:
Luke's class when to Red Butte Gardens and Sadie's went to the Zoo.

I really should earn Parent of the Year, or even Decade because
I rode the bus with both of them.  
Wow, just wow! I am so awesome.






Ms. Maddie Maggoo got Malaria. No..  Mumps. No.. Menigitis.
No it was that kissing disease, Mono.
We thought it was menigitis, but no.. just a bout of Mono.


This is Maddie's ba da ca donk.
I don't know how to spell it.
It's her backside getting her spinal tap.
Gotta love you some spinal tap.

I know, I am the meanest person alive.
Not only for taking the picture, but for distributing it over the airwaves.
Get over it.


Todd decided to make a mess..
I mean, tear down our poor excuse for a deck and build me
the mother of all decks.
I think he is sorry he started this project.


Ms. Sadie had her dance recital at Bingham High School.
She did awesome!


Our twin hummingbirds flew the coop.


More of the deck project.
Oh yeah, it was great to lift Sophie down from the house
in between the boards to get her to her kennel.
I may have ruptured my spleen.


Grandpa came to Sadie's Kindergarten class for end of year party.


More of the deck.


Sadie and I had a girls date and went and got our nails done.
Such a cute little set of feet.
Love her!



Finally got a picture of my son at his job.
"Hi sir! What can I get for you today?"




Sadie on her new bike that she LLLOOOOVES!
Now if she can only figure out how to use the brakes.
I have had to sacrifice myself several times to get her stopped...


For Father's Day, I built a firepit for my sweetie. 
We roasted marshmellows and other treats that evening.
So fun.


Watched a Horse Jumping Competition.
Really neat. 


More of the zoo.
I can not be bothered to move this picture, sorry.


I earned my 5 year appreciation certificate from TOSH.
Which is very humorous to me, because I have actually worked for IHC
for 16 years..


I was angry with the oversight, so I taped up my boss and held him hostage.
I made him watch Full House reruns until he gave me a raise and the appropriate
honor that I deserve..


We went to the Alpine Rock Waterslide.
Twice.
Let me say.. 
There will not be a third time.
Fun, but I am over it this summer.







Had several birthday parties. This pic was taken at Grandpa's 90th..Actually, I don't 
know how old he is, but it is at least 90! I am just saying...


Luke got to go to 2 different basketball camps.
This one was with Gordon Hayward.
Luke can't take his eyes off him.


Sadie got 2 teeth extracted.
For her troubles and tribulations, that dang
Tooth Fairy gave her $20.
Inflation is real, I tell you.








This basketball camp was at the University of Utah and featured Luke's 
best friend Jake!


Also, wouldn't be a summer if I didn't drag my sorry bum to Lagoon and 
spend a wad.  
Also, it wouldn't be a trip to Lagoon if I didn't lose something while there.
This time it was my glasses while I was expecting to die while riding the white (brown)
roller coaster. 
Great!! First ride of the day too! 


Obviously we have been super busy.
All of this was done in about 2 weeks time.
I am tired.
Very tired.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews