Friday, August 23, 2013

Jackson Hole 2013: Part 1

Once again, I can not be bothered to put these in order.
That is just the way I roll these days.
No order.


Sadie in front of the beautiful ski resort.


 Of course, Sadie found the nearest animal and had to pet it.



 Jenny Lake with all the cuz's

Luke and Sadie with their small mementos from our vacation.
A wolf and a coyote.
2 more of 100 stuffed animals that now litter my house.


Gotta have a picture in front of the antlers. 

Jenny Lake.
So amazingly pretty.

 Love this munchkin

At the end of our Grandma Float.
Lots of laughs.
Lots of memories made.
Todd and I almost died.
Our raft slowly converting to a submarine as we went downriver.
It was awesome.


More Jenny Lake



I only wish we could have stayed at Jenny Lake longer.
You must must go.
It is a gorgeous place.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews