Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I'm back (sort of)


It has been quite awhile.
I almost forgot how to do this.
But blogging appears to be like riding a bike.. once you learn, you don't forget.

A few of my followers (ok, just one) have asked what happened-why did I stop blogging?
One word-
Medication.

I am a fairly open book (surprise, surprise), and that is the honest truth.
I got medication for my worrying and anxiety (or bitchiness) and all blogging stopped.
Weird-they should have warned me of that side effect.

So, I can not guarantee the funny blogging Stacy will make many appearances.
I am under the influence and fairly not bitchy.

Here is the latest happenings in the life of the medicated, non-bitchy (more or less) Stacy



BINGHAM MINERS TAKE STATE IN FOOTBALL!



SNOWMOBILING AT BEAR RIVER


TANNER AND DATE FOR PROM
(Shut up, I have early onset alzheimers, I can't remember her name..)




SADIE STARTED HORSEBACK RIDING LESSON


MEETING FLIP FOR THE FIRST TIME


FLIP AND SADIE SAYING "CHEESE"




SHE WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!

HELLO BOO!
SHE WAS SAD THAT SHE COULDN'T RIDE THE HORSE!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Yay! I love your blog posts, even your medicated ones!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews