Monday, April 14, 2014

Tanner in India


52 hours of travel. Can you even imagine? They look pretty happy for being only part of the way there.  This was taken at a McDonalds in India as they were waiting for their last plane ride.  
I am sure they were super excited to see this McDonalds--it sounds like a few of them got sick on the airplane rides because the food was "horrible". One teen described it as "looks like dragon vomit" and "something that you should know better than not to eat".


Finally arrived in Jibhi. Sounds like they are eating pretty good at the Jibhi camp.
Their first morning they had French Toast.



I cried when I saw this picture! I am so happy and proud of this boy (man).  I can't believe that he is finally there after all of his hard work and stress.  I am sure he is going to have the time of his life.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews