Friday, April 11, 2014

SNOWMOBILING AT BEAR RIVER

LOOKING AT A MOOSE

TANNER THINKS HE IS COOL
(I CONCUR WITH HIM)

LUKE AND ME 
WITH OUR NOGGIN PROTECTOR






 




One of the best days ever! We had such a fun day. It was awfully fun to watch Todd and Tanner try to "out macho" each other...(I beat them both). It was a gorgeous winter day and we had the wilderness to ourselves (except the moose).



1 comment:

Em said...

This looks so fun! And I'm so glad you're back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews