Monday, November 17, 2008



How a mother loves her son...I just enjoy you so much Tanner and hope you know what a special person you are to me. In so many ways I don't quite understand you...your passion for weapons (scary), your obsession with video games and TV (sometimes annoying), or your funny little boy habits (picking, scratching, chomping, smacking, etc). But, boy do I love you and love that you are willing to show your love for me without hesitation. It means so much to have a real hug from you. Luke and Sadie both adore you and have so much fun when your around. After you leave for school, Sadie walks around looking for you, saying "bruder?" I never hear Luke laugh as hard as when you are playing with him. Keep up the straight A's at school and the willingness to help at home. So proud of you and love you to bits!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews