Wednesday, November 5, 2008

my 2nd post.. wow

I am such a loser. I can't figure out how to do anything on my blog except journal. I would like to add some new pictures and some music, but I can't figure it out. Today, is a beautifully cool day here in utah. Luke and Sadie were in jumping on the bed and got really excited when they saw the snow coming down outside. They love to dance and jump on our spare bed. Cute kids. I woke up feeling really good today because I actually got about 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep--Luke slept with Maddie in her bed last night, so she probaby didn't sleep well. She has been trying to get him to sleep with her for a couple of months, but he never wants to. It sure was nice though to get some sleep. Sadie is being a devil right now.. she is trying to put books on my keyboard while I am typing. She laughs when I throw the books away from me and say "NO" She has no respect or fear... That will be fun when she is 13.

1 comment:

Tracy H. said...

Hi Stacy!
thanks for connecting us to your blog! Your family is beautiful and so grown up, wow! Seems like yesterday that you were pregnant with the first two. I bet it is interesting to be back at TOSH :), we often wonder how it would be. Peoria is nice...but not the west for sure...it's either really cold or really hot :), but nice for Gabe to spend time with grandma and grandpa. Keep in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews