Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TROUBLE ON TODD'S BIRTHDAY


Alas, it is my  husband's birthday today.  Such a sweet man, love him to death.  But this post is not about him.  No, it is about the other love of my life.  Something that I can't live without, something that stirs my soul, raises me up, truly is the wind beneath my wings.  Anywho, I rushed out last night to get my husband a few little trinkets for his birthday.  Yes, last night.  I am lame.  So I went into Ross just for a few moments to see if they had anything worth spending my husbands money on.  Hmmm... mistake #1.  I was chanting to myself "Don't look at the purses..Don't look at the purses..Nothing for you to see here.."  Well, I snuck a glance and what appeared was like a ray of sunshine to my weary mind.  And when I say a ray of sunshine, I mean a ray of sunshine.  Or a slice of lemon cheesecake.  Or a YELLOW CAUTION LIGHT ("slow down, Stacy, slow down!".  It was too late.  Our eyes might and I would never be the same.  


I have a problem.  Someone help me.  No, don't.  I really like this purse and I think it might be the one thing that I am allowed to take with me when I pass.... (especially if I go to hell..)


Aren't my loves so cute.  (I made Todd cover his nipple so not to offend)

8 comments:

Em said...

How much do I love this post? A lot. How much do I love your bag? Even more! PS Happy Birthday Todd.

Vanessa said...

Poor guy. My husband knows the same trials.

Wendy Wells said...

Oh yeah...now you make him cover up!!

Sara said...

heaven! when do i get to take it for a trial? it looks big enough for a diaper bag. oh the shame of even thinking such a thing. it really is beautiful and so is sadie and so is your husband's hairless body. happy birthday todd! you know what they say about purses...it's the gift that keeps on giving. think of all the stuff you can carry for todd...lip balm, gum, um...lip balm.

Becky said...

LOL! I can't wait to show Jed that picture! Tell Todd Happy Birthday from us. I love your new purse too.

Aimie said...

Well if mama's happy isn't everyone happy. Love it, I am getting to where I sneak my purses in the rotation without announcing the purchase. So far so good, he hasn't even noticed my rockin new black/white/silver purse 2nd one in a month. Love the yellow so happy!

Heather said...

You are such a crack up!

nielsons*love*family said...

LOVE the purse...i passed on a yellow one about a month back, it had big funky cool flowers made from zippers....i have regretted that decision ever since! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews