Sunday, June 28, 2009

Phew I am tired again..

I just thought I would embarass myself some more and list some of my favorite TV shows. Because it would hurt my brain to do it in order, this are NOT listed in any particular order.  

1.  So you think you can dance? So awesome to watch people with talent.  Have no idea how that would feel. 

2.  Dog Whisperer  Really, I could show Caeser a thing or two.  Ha ha.  Several times a day I find myself saying or thinking "What would Caeser do?"

3. Regis and Kelly  I record it religiously, but probably only watch it 1 time a week.  When I do watch it is just to watch host chat.  My favorite is when Anderson Cooper is on.  I love that metrosexual pretty boy with his cute little chuckle.  

4. Jon and Kate  I am very close to a commitment to uncommit to this TV disaster.  Have you seen anything more sad and disturbing unfold before your very eyes?  

5. Ace of Cakes  What is not to love about Duff and his motley crue?

6. Top Chef  I feel as though in my next life I would love to be a chef.  I could be a food snob that knows the many uses of tarragon and saffron, etc.  

7.  Survivor  I am a reality show junkie.  I am not embarrassed to admit it.  My husband is embarrassed enough for me.

8.  Biggest Loser By far, one of my favorite shows. I cry almost every episode.  Amazing what those trainers can motivate people to do and how far they come in the time they are at the ranch.

9.  Everybody loves Raymond  What can I say?  I feel like it is my life up there on the screen.  

10.  Real Housewives... I know, I know.  I am going to hell.  No, they are going to hell.  It is so cool to see crazy people and how they function (or don't) in their daily lives.  

1 comment:

Sara said...

love them all....now if only i had t.v. so that i could watch them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews