
Luke loves to inspect his poop (or bowel movements as my husband likes to say) after each trip to the toilet. As I went to wipe him, I expressed my amazement at how man-sized it was.
Luke "it is way big. it hurt my bum and my tummy"
Me"I bet it did, buddy"
(I wipe him and he gets down, turns around to really get a good look. What he sees disturbs him greatly)
Luke "my big poop slobbered on the side of the toilet"
The slobber was the skid mark his gigantic BM had left. So super.
3 comments:
Some things should just not be blogged about
sorry..that is just the way we roll on this blog.. maybe i should rate each post so as not to offend...
LOL stacy...olivia always compares her, um poops, to ball sizes--
as in "oh look mom--it's a baseball!"
or
"WOW! that is almost as big as a football!"
it IS gross, but it always makes me laugh--esp. because it comes from the most "girly girl i love barbies and dolls" kinda girl there is...
so WHY is it always compared to a sports ball??
Post a Comment