Friday, September 11, 2009

THE END OF DIAPER DAYS

OK, so we are not quite yet to NO diapers yet, but we are a huge step closer. This week Sadie decided she wanted to be a big girl and go in her potty. I must say, she was a dream to potty-train. All it took is a wee bit of bribery (a bit of candy and a trip to Build A Bear). She is awesome and oh-so-cute in her Dora panties. No accidents today and we are feeling GOOD!
Sadie looking fabulous in her birthday suit + panties
Sadie with her new friend, Brownie, the pony.
Sadie and Daddy leaving the mall after a fun "diaper free" date

5 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Congrats! I love your apple centerpiece!

Sara said...

yeah sadie!!! stace, do you want to train jake?

Anonymous said...

I hate you right now! If I told Lissa she could have some candy and a trip to build a bear, she would be like...WHO CARES!!! As a matter of fact, Fred just asked her if she wanted a bike and she nodded her head yes and then he told her to go on the potty and poop and she shook her head no!!! GRRRR....I've been trying for a freakin 8 months to get her to go on the potty!

Anonymous said...

Oh wait...we are thinking we are going to have a family fast to get this child potty trained!

Jenell said...

Go Sadie! I am so incredibly envious of you right now, Stace!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews