Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stacy on Ambien


Why would you post this hideous picture, you ask?  Because it tickles my fancy. It tickles my husbands fancy (he was the jerk who had to capture the moment on film).  If you look close enough you will see crumbs all over my shirt.  I was in the middle of eating a biscuit in bed when the power of sleep descended over me.  It is CRAZY stuff!!  Todd gets psychotic on it, I mean a bit like a stoned 13 year old.  He has been told that he has to tell me when he takes his pill so I can steer clear of his weirdness before he goes to sleep.  

To get back at Todd for this award-deserving photo, I am going to share my favorite Ambien story.  I woke up a few mornings ago and as I was stretching and trying to get up outta the bed, Todd woke up.  He was on his stomach and pressed up and looked down at the bed and exclaimed "What the crap!?" I looked over to his side of the bed and there was several pieces of cantaloupe smashed into the sheet and a piece of pineapple stuck to his garment top.  Upon further investigation, we found more cantaloupe, pineapple and grapes surrounding his glorious body.  We also discovered a bowl and a fork, which he had slept on all night long.  "Why did you let the kids eat fruit in the bed?!!" he thunders at me.  I was laughing so hard, it took me a few minutes to explain to him of his idiocy.. He got a snack after work, took his pill, became unconscious right in the middle of a bite of fruit salad, woke up with fork marks in his buttocks.  The best morning ever.  

3 comments:

Sara said...

you two are weird!

Zoey said...

I love it, I had a boss and we used to travel for our jobs. He was in a hotel and woke up with slurpees and hershey kisses stuck all over him. He walked over to a 7-11 in the middle of the night in his garments and bought slurpees and chocolate and has no recollection of any of it. It makes some a little crazy! Did you get my email? Aimie

Wendy Wells said...

Is this supposed to shock any of us? You'd think you two would learn to get off the drugs by now!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews