Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My favorite people...

You may ask, "Where is Todd?" and I will say "In the doghouse for missing FAMILY pictures"
I guess I can't compete with sick and dying people. Really, he was working and could not get it off for our scheduled session. So I decided to comb my hair, brush my teeth, put on a bra and get some pictures with my children. Because I know I am not the only mom who is never in pictures.. too busy taking them. Anywho.. this is us. Pretty fun day. Pretty awesome friend who is very talented..
Are you kidding me? Where did these dollfaces come from? I am lucky that they all got their daddy's looks.. I contributed their fiery temperments... Just remember,

"Looks can be deceiving!"


There are a few more of the kids on her blog. Again, thank you Amy. You are one of my favorites!!



7 comments:

Shannon and Cameron said...

Super cute!! I love them all... and I love the styling too!!

Keely said...

You seriously have the most GORGEOUS kids!! Just beautiful.

Sara said...

what are you talking about? they don't look like their dad, they look just like their aunt sara. i can't wait to see you and your little munchkins!

Aimie said...

Love this picture. You are so dang cute, and so are your kids. Im getting some pictures done and the whole what everyone should wear stresses me out! I think your Sadie and my Avery Jo should play. They look like two peas in a pod. We need to get together this month if possible. I will call you.

nielsons*love*family said...

love them!

i want to know WHERE you guys took them?? pretty please!

Heather said...

Co cute! I am jealous. Amy is the best :)

stacy said...

We took these pictures in the nastiest alley downtown by Benihana's restaurant. It seriously was just a back alley that all the photographers love because of the interesting textures and colors that can be enhanced. Pretty amazing what they can do with a nasty dirty old alley.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews