Friday, January 1, 2010
MY FAVORITE CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!
I am obsessed! I used my Target gift card to purchase something I have wanted for a long time- A NETI POT. A whatawhat, you say? If you didn't see the Oprah with Dr Oz and the Neti pot, I am here to provide that same information. This fabulous device has already changed my life! If you have ever had problems with sinus infections, congestion, or sinusitus - this too, could help you. Cheap and effective and perfectly painless! It is supposed to clean out your sinuses and all the crap that is in them that cause infections and congestion. As I was trying to explain to Tanner what this was, he was like "Oh, like a douche.." Yes, he said that. I said, " How do you know about douching?" He said, "Oh, Jenell told me what it was" (THANKS JEN). I guess he had called someone a "douche bag" and Jen asked him if he knew what it was, and he didn't, so she told him. It is so awesome to find these things out months later.. Anyway, watch a video of me douching my nose...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children
3 comments:
I LOVE my neti pot! I have the same one. Have had it about 2 years and I use it all the time.
i just commented to kim (on the other blog) about using a neti. we love ours and use it all the time.
Ha! I have actually shocked YOU with something taught in my house?! I totally forgot that conversation (was hoping Tanner and Cole would, too)! I saw the Neti Pot show, and couldn't find them anywhere in Roosevelt...SHOCK...so I made my own! Happy Sinus Douching!!
Post a Comment