Thursday, December 31, 2009
Love me some AC360
I just watched Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper do New Year's Eve at Times Square on CNN. If he is not the cutest thing on TV, I just don't know what is. My favorite is when he is guest hosting on Regis and Kelly and to be truthful, I really wish the Reege would decide to spend some more time at his Conneticut mansion with his cute wife and leave the show to Anderson and Kelly-soo funny when he is on. If you agree that you can not get enough Anderson... go HERE and THERE. However, my all time favorite, is Kelly trying to get him to dance.. she is a NUT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."
President Gordon B. Hinkley
my beautiful children
No comments:
Post a Comment