Monday, January 11, 2010

The reason that all of my laundry baskets are broken.


My kids have been wanting me to see them play 
ROLLER COASTER
with their Daddy.  

This is what happens when 
Mom is gone.

However,
More dangerous than riding in a wildly out of control laundry basket down
a set of stairs is videoing while walking backwards down a set of stairs. 
Yes, I almost died, but what matters is that I got "the shot".



2 comments:

Sara said...

that looks like something that we would have done as kids. i love sadie's face, she looks a little uncertain.

Diana said...

This looks so fun and very familiar . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews