Thursday, January 14, 2010

She is exhausted after her day of parenting me..



      
It is just frightening to hear yourself
in the voice of your 2 year old..

When not getting something she wants she exclaims,

"Mom, that's just wude (rude)! When Dad dets (gets) home, 
I have him take your phone away! 'K? 'K!"

This is what happens when you have toddlers and teenagers and texting in the same house.

 

3 comments:

Sara said...

what a couple of cute girls!

Em said...

I love your family! Cutest kids ever. Um, maybe can you have another jean party, so that this time I wont leave my invitation at your house and I can actually try to make it?

Diana said...

Love these darlings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews