Saturday, June 25, 2011

Stolen Recipe from Amy: CHILE CHEESE FRITO SALAD

Chile Cheese Frito Salad:




3 (14 oz.) cans of corn, drained

1/4 of a red pepper, diced

1/4 green pepper, diced

1/4 red onion, diced

1 cup grated cheddar cheese

1 1/4 cup mayonnaise

1 (9 1/4 oz) bag of chili cheese fritos

Combine corn, peppers,onion, cheese, and mayo in a bowl.

Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.

Just before serving mix in the fritos. I save about a handful to sprinkle on the top. I also added a little tried parsley for the picture.Enjoy and eat it all because it’s not good as leftover. The fritos get too soggy.


***Sorry Amy. I copied and pasted your recipe. It just looked so good and I wanted to be able to access it FOREVER! XOXOXO***

Addendum: Just tried it.. LOVED IT! I put cilantro instead of parsley, salt/pepper and a little bit of garlic powder in the mayo.. Soo yummy! Had it with BBQ chicken and fruit. Thanks AMY


2 comments:

mike & teresa said...

glad you found us! Your kids are so cute! that's fun you get teenagers and toddlers at the same time. I'm sure there is never a dull moment at your house.

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't mind....have you tried it yet??? You will LOVE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews