Monday, December 12, 2011

Just for me

From Sadie who has a little cold:

"Mommy, I did fwee 'bwess you's' all in a row!"  
Translation: Mommy I did three bless you's all in a row!"  
Translation #2 Mom, I sneezed three times in a row.


From Luke at dinner time when he sees me making breakfast burritos..

"Mommy!  I want a quesadilla not an eggdilla! I don't like eggdillas!"


From Madison, my 17 year old daughter who is very smart.

"Umm... Mom, what happens if I took all of my antiobiotics at once.  I know I am supposed to take them 3 times a day, but I just accidently swallowed all 3 of them at once."


How I love being a mom and dealing with sweetness like this everyday!

And now, some pictures of Maddie's latest dance, the Christmas Formal:






I had to take their pictures and we did them outside at an ice skating rink.  It was very, very cold and very dark (which happens at night).  I really didn't know what I was doing, so the pics could have been better if a professional would have done them.  However, I still like them better than the dumb ones done at the dances.  She had a really fun time with her group--no drama! Imagine that!




1 comment:

Diana said...

Love hearing from you on your blog. I truly love and miss you all so much! Darling pictures and darling kids! Love, Mom

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews