This is what happens when my husband is the babysitter. You will recall
he plays roller coaster with them in the laundry basket down the stairs as well as
treats them like they are pets. The latest thing I was educated in is chasing each other with our pants down. I was chasing Sadie a couple of days ago when all of a sudden she yelled, "Mom, you have to chase me with your pants down and my pants down!" Now don't go all freaky! They had "pants" Todd and so he chased them and as he pretended to catch them, he "pants" them and they thought it was hilarious to run around the house, being chased, while your pants are around your ankles. I know, we are parenting role models for the 21st century.
Whatever, people, whatever!!
We sometimes get a little stir crazy in the winter and all sugared up from the holiday... what can I say, our judgement is a bit off at times.
This next video is Luke showing his Justin Bieber moves (or Justin Beaver, as Sadie refers to him). You will notice the toothbrush in his hand. It is Sadie's Justin Bieber toothbrush she received at Christmas and it is HEAVEN! She actually brushes for the entire song! So cute!
2 comments:
luke has got some moves. it totally reminds me of tanner around that age. remember him dancin' like a maniac that time that i came to visit you in las vegas??
If my kids ran around the house like that we would have some head injuries FOR SURE!!! And I can't believe you didn't go shooting with them...I have been telling Fred I want to go SOOO bad....spring time baby....I'm a going!!!
Post a Comment