Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sophie Tribute Extension

(as requested by several fans)


Your eyes, they do sparkle
and shine oh so bright
I can't resist you darling,
try as I might

Your nose, how we love it..
all smashed in and wet-
Your short little legs that don't work-
call the vet!

 Those nine nipples you sport
across your hairy chest,
are the features that
I think I love the best!

You don't mind french kissing
who ever's around..
It seems like you have spent
 time in the pound. (hussy)

Sometimes you get excited
and act all a'fool..
When you "love" visitors legs,
it just isn't cool!

But, despite your faults (We've all got a few)..
You are the best little hound dog for our Ashby crew!


And I do believe that does it for my Sophie poem.
(Until she actually dies and then I can't promise anything.)




1 comment:

mike & teresa said...

Haha-that's great! Gotta love our dogs even though mine destroys my blinds, my couch, and slobbers all over the window waiting for kids to get home!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews