Sadie has decided she wants to be a cheerleader.
Maddie's response to this new career goal?
"Eww..yuck! Why would you want to do that?"
Maddie has told me that if we would have know each other
in high school, she wouldn't have like me (she isn't fond of cheerleaders).
So, instead of cheerleading, we may just try out the Samba.
Doesn't Sadie have wonderful body positioning as she works that body?
Luke came home with his first book from kindergarten.
And by first book, I mean, he is reading!!
He read it over and over to me and I was so happy for him.
It is so awesome to see your kids learning and growing and that is why I decided
to stunt that learning and growing and take him to McDonald's to celebrate with some
grease and a snack sized McFlurry!
I don't want this punk to grow up!
And finally... SNOW!
Just so you know, this is my favorite pizza in the whole world.
I promise you that you will NEVER eat a better piece of pizza.
Everyone that we introduce to this divine creation agrees with us.
It is from "Mountain Mike's Pizza" here in South Jordan.
It is a Margherita-styled pizza, but we add artichoke hears and their special white sauce.
And, of course, THIN CRUST (is there any other crust worth eating?)!
I could eat a whole pizza myself.
To be truthful, I probably ate 7 pieces today.
Oh yeah-you think that is bad, I think the count was 8 slices yesterday.
What I lack in self-control, I possess in sheer determination to not stop until I am sick.
My sweet husband, who is at his sexiest with a wrench in his hand,
surprised me with this bad boy.
A NEW KITCHEN FAUCET!
Look at it! It doesn't leak! It doesn't have hard-water corrosion in it's joints!
It is positively stunning!
You know that your old and rancid when you get turned on by a new faucet.
It could be downright scandalous if I came home to him with a vacuum or
mop in his hand. I mean, nothing says 'let's go to bed early', like a new faucet or clean floors.
'night 'night you sexy best you...


1 comment:
Grand Slam!!!!!
Post a Comment