Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweethearts 2012







There is always drama on "Dance Days".

Let me re-phrase-

There is always drama with Maddie on "Dance Days".

Maddie was going to wear a pink dress.

A pink dress because it is a Valentine color.

The zipper on the pink dress broke.

Could not do fix it.

Todd offered to stitch her into the dress.

I thought it was feasible-he is very proficient with a needle and thread (sexy!).

She was stressed and anxious.

It was time to leave.

I loved loved loved this dress the first time she put it on.

But she thought it was too much black for Valentines.

I countered that for some people the color of Valentines is black.

She gave in and zipped into this vampiress dress.

I love the dress, but even more I love this dress with my smiling girl in it.

My very favorite is her laughing and flying high on the swing.



3 comments:

Diana said...

Beautiful girl! I love her dress -- she matches her date just perfect! Love you, Mom

nielsons*love*family said...

LOVE the swing picture! (all are good stace--that was is A+++)

Sara said...

beautiful girl! our little girl is growin' up. she is no longer giving you crustys when you take her dance pictures. kinda sad. love you maddie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews