Todd and sons decided we needed to go target practicing the other day.
Maddie decided she had other plans, but Sadie and I chose to support the men folk.
We drove for miles and miles and finally found the place we had been searching for.
It was a gorgeous evening and we had as much fun as one family should have
when shooting firearms.
No, we did not start a fire.
I even shot my husbands man gun, his 9 mm.
Now that is a gun.
I felt a bit like Rambo.
Kind of scary.
Made me tingle.
Not tinkle...tingle.
OK... maybe it did make me tinkle just a wee bit.
My princess will be trained in order to protect the castle
in case it comes under siege.
Totally hit the target..
Thus Dad's glee.
Tanner with the man gun.
I am saying a prayer right now.
He is a man.
What Sadie was more interested in doing...










No comments:
Post a Comment