Saturday, June 23, 2012

PMS


Excuse me?

Do I know you?

I hope, for your sake, I don't.

Because my uterus has started several wars this weekend.

People I love have been mown down like the hideous weeds that they are.

People I dislike have been peppered with insults and swear words.

Complete strangers? I have willed them to look at me wrong so I could let them have it.

What is wrong with me? What is wrong with my hormone level? I am not sure, but this uterus and period crap and hormone shiz has got to be the worst man joke ever!


(An imagined conversation in the Garden of Eden)


Man #1- "Let's give the lady here a uterus and make her go crazy with rage one week a month!"


Man #2- "Sounds good! Should we give the man anything equivalent?"


Man #1- "Of course! We will give him 1/2 a brain so the woman's uterine-induced homicidal anger will be uncontrolled.  Her frenzy will be comical!"


Man #2- "I am afraid if we don't soothe the beast with a balm of Diet Coke, chocolate and Midol that she may be the cause of the apocalypse."


Todd... "Oh I see you've met my wife!" (yes, he was there in the garden...)

(And if you think this is sacrilegious, I dare you to say it to my face!)

Oh and while I am at the sacrilege... Garden of Eden? Really? If it was paradise, it would most certainly not be a Garden. I am thinking more the Spa of Eden.  Stupid man joke.

I hate everyone.

Shut up.







BEST PINATA EVER!!
(IT'S A UTERUS, YOU BLIND BAT!!)









WHAT MY POOR HUSBAND SEES AS I AM MAKING DINNER





IT SAYS, "NEVER TRUST ANYTHING THAT BLEEDS FOR 5 DAYS AND DOESN'T DIE!"

TRUE DAT!!




3 comments:

wendy said...

Hahahaha...seriously so true and so funny. Where do you come up with this stuff. You need to write a BOOK. I hope your young women enjOy reading this...good way to break them into the maturation program.

wendy said...

This is Melanie. I just read this in church during the sacrament hymn. Yes really. And I am crying with laughter. Crying. May the road rise up to meet you (song lyrics) and may you get a hysterectomy STAT.

Jenell said...

Ha, ha...this one never gets old, especially when you are living it! Just had to read it again for a good laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews