Saturday, June 2, 2012

Ready for Summer!!




My new summer do.
I had serious PMS.
But, boy, do I love it!!
Why do I ever grow my hair long???
Never again, I say!!
At least not until it is wintertime.


Shopping at the new City Creek Center.
Had myself a fun date with the graduate and the small graduate.
Lots of fun shopping with these 2 cuties.


Luke looking as if he may be shoplifting at Forever 21.
But he wasn't.
He was making a suggestion for a purchase for Sadie.
Told ya!! He is a cutie!

Fun kids area at the City Creek Food Court.


This was a beautiful sight tonight.
I am on the final countdown of my training for Ragnar.
I ran about 6 miles tonight, and this view was at about mile 3.
So awesome!

This was my view at the end of my run.
The moon over the lake.
So excited about doing the Ragnar with my family.
Sara--next year!!

My kids have been partying like it's 1999.
Or like it's the end of the school year 2012.

Teen spirit.
Very smelly.



leg wars..

Seriously cheesey.
Love these two.


3 comments:

Sara said...

love your haircut! looks like summer!!!

Diana said...

Love your new do -- cute pictures all!

DeJong Family said...

Im going to say that I LOVE your hair short..but you know me I LOVE short hair ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews