Wednesday, November 14, 2012

How WE pass the time..


**Perfect our Halo 4 moves.

**Mandarin Chinese speaking, writing, reading.

**Reviewing the elements of a fabulous Snowman (or Sno-Blobs.)

We are Chinese Speaking, Halo 4 playing, Snow Man building machines.






Umm... Yeah.  They can read in Mandarin.
They can read a whole whole bunch of scribbly lines.
I think it is CRAZY!!
MY CHILD HAS THE GIFT OF TONGUES!
(For real, I am not even kidding..)



If I had a quarter for every time I heard, "Mantis" when they played Halo, I would be RICH!
If I had a dime for every time Todd threw a little tantrum when they played Halo, 
I would be even RICHER!
If I had a nickel for every time someone complained about being killed by a beloved family member
while playing Halo, I would be profiting from Evil and thus would be very POOR in spirit.





















1 comment:

Diana said...

Absolutely amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
"I believe our problems, almost every one, arise out of the homes of the people. If there is to be reformation, if there is to be a change, if there is to be a return to old and sacred values, it must begin in the home. It is here that truth is learned, that integrity is cultivated, that self-discipline is instilled, and that love is nurtured."

President Gordon B. Hinkley

my beautiful children

my beautiful children

Total Pageviews