It is so crazy for me-I just don't get why I feel like I am going ALL day long.
My TO DO LIST:
Make pumpkins pancakes for breakfastGet costumes ready for the dayDress kidsDo makeupTake picturesTake kids to school in time for paradeHelp at Sadie's class partyTake Tanner a binder that he forgotTake Sadie to lunch for a girls day (I needed a Tostada from Cafe Rio)Make sugar cookiesPick up Tanner from schoolGo back to elementary to help with Luke's class partyAfter party/school, take Luke to Todd at the ER to have his cast removedGet home in time for a quick dinner of .50 cent corndogs from SonicGet costumes/make-up refreshedGet Sophie's costumes onRemember that I forgot candy! (Handed out otter-pops instead..soo lame)Feel guilty because we didn't have time to carve our pumpkins (I only felt guilty for about 3 seconds)Head out the door for a fun night of trick or treating.Trick or Treating ends at about 7:45 which is bedtime at my house.
Kids, of course, want to sample their candy. I, of course, don't want them to sample their candy.
We compromise with me letting them pop their mini popcorn bags. We watch 13 minutes of a Halloween movie and then scrub faces and teeth and get to bed.
My day ends with-
Watching Modern Family with Todd and Tanner (the best, don't care what anyone says!)
Getting all of the make-up and glitter cleaned up in my bathroom
Washing all of my make-up brushes that were used to apply fake blood and Sadie's green witch face.
I love Halloween, except on Halloween night at about 9:00 p.m., then I hate Halloween. I am glad I have a few weeks to recover, then it is Turkey Day, which is quite another exhausting day. But, oh so worth it!!




2 comments:
your kids and sophie look so cute! amen that halloween is busy and oh so fun. turkey day here we come.
5512Oh, so darn cute!~
Post a Comment